Saturday 4 May 2013

Happy Birthday, Claire!

 This card was made for my train buddy Claire who has a birthday today.
She has commissioned me to make a lot of cards for her in the past year,
so it was important I made her an extra pretty one for herself.
Paper - Websters Pages
Stamps - Elusive Images - Paris
Dies - Tim Holtz

This next card is also for Claire, as sadly she is no longer going to be my train buddy :(
She has transfered jobs to another branch in her company.
Naturally I wish her success & lots of happiness but she will be missed.
Due to a landslide there are no trains running towards Doncaster from Scunthorpe,
so she will have to take a bus, but once they are running we will be able to
wave to each other across the platforms each morning.

 Materials - Papermania All Aboard Collection.
I based this card on a travel theme because she is going on a journey of sorts, a new direction in her career
& a new journey to work each day.

This last card was made for an ex forum friend, Jo. I say ex because she has not dropped by in a long time.
The bee stamp was designed by her for Stampotique.
Embossing - Secret Garden
Paper - Co'Ordinates Whitewash.

3 comments:

Carol Q said...

gorgeous Paula. love the one you made for Jo, the embossed die is lovely with the bees on it.

Karin said...

They all look fabulous Paula, especially the one you made for Jo.

Rika said...

Beautiful cards, I love the bees!