Saturday 10 January 2015

Penny's Birthday & a few other cards

Today is Penny's birthday.
She is a huge Alice fan, met him many times
& even gets messages from him on Facebook on her
special day!
This card was made especially for her.
Background, Brusho, stamps Inkadinkado
 


Next up is a quick Thank You Card
for my sister for having us to stay
& the lovely presents this Christmas.
 
Background Brusho, Stamps Designs by Ryn.
 


 
When I got back to work,
I discovered a colleague, Hollie
had got engaged.
 
Main Stamp Elusive Images.
Punched Butterflies & Stamped one.



 
Finally a quick birthday card
for a long term friend, Colette.
 
Stencilled background, Stamps by Santoro "Gorjuss"
I Love You Little Rabbit.
 



I have three more birthdays coming up
& I still have my last Art Journal page of 2014 to share.


2 comments:

Carol Q said...

lovely selection of cards Paula. I really like the delicate flourish stamp with the butterflies and being a fan of moths you couldn't go wrong with the one above and it's gorgeous background

Karin said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Paula.