Sunday 9 October 2016

Catch Up Post

Showing just a few more of the cards
I have been making.
First one was for a birthday
end of June.
Simple multi layer, multi colour stamping
using Altenew Peony.


Next up a blank card selection
commissioned by my sister.
She wanted some water-coloured
images on blanks for grabbing when required.
Various stamps used;
Penny Black/ Tim Holtz/ Papermania


Lastly for now, a commission by
my neighbour, Rose, for her
Great Grand Daughter's 2nd Birthday.
Here I went to town using multiple paper
layers die cut into pretty shapes
to provide some interest for the Gorjuss
Girl Purrfect focal image.
Papers used;
Papermania - Lucy Cromwell.
Images water-coloured with Inktense
I added to the dress & the number
some light pink Prima Art Sugar


More to come soon.
I have an altered tablet packet,
to share using texture & Alice Cooper images
for my crafty friend, Penny.
An Autumn coloured Get Well card
& a few other cards.

No comments: